Thursday, March 29, 2007

Comfort is way overrated. Right?

May 10, 2005
So, what do I start with? Welcome to my blog. Glad you're reading. Pull up a comfy chair in here, and hang out with me. At least you're comfortable for now, right?
I think I need to begin here with explaining what Jill is to me. I think everyone needs a "Jill" in their life, but, hey, maybe you ARE one. Now, that's a thought that hurts my head... Do "Jills" need a "Jill?" ... I DON'T THINK SO!!! That could get ugly.
Do you need help getting motivated? Do you have things about you that you're good at, but are too afraid to admit it? Do you procrastinate? Are you lacking in the security department? I am... OUCH... that was hard to admit. Well, thankfully, I have a friend who sees through all of my excuses and won't let me ignore what she claims to see in me. It is wonderful and painful all at the same time. I am a creature of comfort.... but comfort is not such a comfortable place when I know I need to stretch myself by getting off the "hamster wheel of life". I need to pop the lid off the cage I've been quite content to live in.
So this is my first attempt at freedom. Yipes... I think there is a cat on the loose!

No comments: